Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Mom's Weekend!

Stace, Ko, and I get some much-needed Mommy time

Who needs therapy, spa days, or tropical vacations when you've got Pinot Noir, Alaska mountains, and some of the best girls in the world? I had a fantastic weekend campout with some of my besties at Eklutna Lake.

No babies. No cooking. No dishes. And, perhaps best of all, no early morning. Just fire, fresh air, and lots of laughs.

Jose, thanks for being a hero and watching my lil' guy. Dylan thinks Uncle Jose is the coolest. And to the girls who were missing this weekend, (Ahem, Sara!), I am always down to do it again. I heart my ladies. And I heart Mom's Weekend.

2 comments:

  1. Glad you were able to have a mom outing and get some much needed rest! Looks like fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! -- Good work for you girls getting out and doing it :)

    ReplyDelete